How It Works
Remote Support tool used by Information Technology Grid, Inc. is a powerful, easy-to-use remote support solution that includes a Technician Console and Customer Applet.
The online interface used by support technicians to conduct remote support sessions. Technicians can initiate new sessions or respond to online customer requests waiting in a shared Queue.
The new Desktop App enables technicians to access their console in one click, so they can provide support faster, without the hassle of a browser.
Multiple simultaneous active sessions can be conducted using:
- Direct connection to the Customer via code or emailed link
- Desktop View and Remote Control, including Whiteboard
- Detailed Session History & Notes
- Chat Interface with Predefined Replies, URL Push, and File Transfer
- Detailed System Diagnostics, including Reboot & Reconnect
- Shared Global Queue
With the customer's permission, this small .exe file automatically downloads to the remote PC. It's the interface through which technicians communicate with
Customers and conduct remote support. The applet automatically removes itself from the remote PC at session conclusion.
The applet provides remote Customers with:
- Interactive Chat and detailed Session History
- Prompts to permit or deny technician access to all functions
- File Transfer to the technician
- Ability to stop Remote Control or disconnect at any time