Information Technology Grid, Inc. provides network, server, telecommunications, and desktop services that include system design, implementation and support. This includes scheduled support, incident support and security, reliability, and performance (SRP) support.
Network assessments and implementations consist of discovery, analysis, and recommendations for correcting problems and improving your computer network support systems We review and correct issues with:
- current network systems and infrastructure
- servers and services to assess overall function and
- email system and anti-spam solution
- backup systems and processes
- antivirus implementation, distribution, and effectiveness
- inspect Internet security and related policies
Basic and advanced security services include, among others:
- token network authentication
- full hard drive encryption
- TLS e-mail encryption
- PKI and certificate services
- client VPNs and site-to-site tunnels
- vulnerability scans, encrypted backups
- video surveillance of critical IT infrastructure and
Information Technology Grid, Inc. technician can resolve many of the computer/server/printer/firewall issues in short period of time and perform a multitude of computer related tasks from desktop virus removal to advanced server configurations.
Call (847) 736-1974 today to discuss your technical issues or future projects.